Do you want to experience a peaceful, relaxing massage that would energize both your body and mind? Through Thai Yoga Massage Oahu HI, stressed out people can achieve this. It is a therapeutic massage which dates back approximately 2,500 years. It is believed to be a genuine healing art and a one-of-a-kind form of body therapy.
Thai Yoga Massage is a deep, full-body treatment which is truly unique and effective. It is not only a method of therapy that aims to treat illness, but it aims to maintain one’s health and well-being as well. It is joint mobilization, muscle compression and acupressure – all rolled into one treatment. You could say that Thai massage is like doing Yoga without any work. Why? In this type of massage, the therapist uses his/her hands, knees, legs and feet to move your body into a series of yoga-like stretches. Experts call it Yoga for the lazy people.
Thai Massage would require you to lie on a mat on the floor. You should expect to be fully clothed except for your shoes (and socks). So, you have to remember to wear loose, comfortable clothing. This massage is typically 1 to 2 hours long. In a Thai massage, nothing is hurried. There would be no abrupt changes in speed or rhythm. Yes, it looks like a beautifully choreographed performance; a bit like poetry in motion.
First-timers might get a little uncomfortable because of some pressing techniques, like those done with the thumb; while others might be shocked to discover how much their stiff bodies can stretch to such a degree. But those who have regular Thai massage feel refreshed, relaxed and much more flexible afterwards. Some people have come to enjoy the impressive manipulations and deep pressure methods.
- Thai Massage has several wonderful benefits.
- It increases blood circulation.
- It helps strengthen joints.
- It helps tone the body.
- Thai Massage improves balance, posture and corrects body alignments.
- It makes your muscles more flexible. Thai massage recipients often say that their muscles stay loose days after a session.
- This massage also helps relieves stress.
- It also aids in pain management. It is also believed to help in relieving arthritis, headaches, high blood pressure, neck pain, shoulder soreness, sinus pressure, sprains and other ailments.
- It helps you develop self-control and discipline.
Yes, through Thai Yoga Massage Oahu HI people will experience a therapeutic massage that is truly effective.
For more information, visit Thaiissanmassage.com.